What is whole-person wellness?
Playing & Working
Self Responsibility & Love
Finding balance in all dimensions of life.
An online wellbeing program based on innovative work of Dr.John Travis, founder of America's first wellness center.
"a foundational wellness tool"
Stanford Research Institute
in all 12 dimensions
personal action steps
tools and resources
progress towards goals
your potential for
The whole-person solution for
personal and professional wellbeing.
CLICK THE COLOR WHEEL TO LEARN MORE
3 STEPS TO WELLBEING
a unique, whole-person self-assessment.
personalized action steps based on your results.
improvement with online tools and support.
“Awesome program! Really easy and accessible.” — Kristie, New York
evelop coaching and facilitation skills for maximizing the
nventory program's effectiveness in improving the personal and professional lives of your clients.
April 6 - July 6, 2016
- Wed (7-9 ET)
Sept. 13 - Dec. 13, 2016
- Tue (7-9 ET)
Sept. 14 - Dec. 14, 2016
- Wed (1-3 ET)
Become a Certified Wellness Inventory Coach!
“foundational wellness tool” — Stanford Research Institute
egister for one of our
earn about our whole person wellbeing model, experience a live demo of the
nventory, and learn about our coach certification training.
- assess deeper levels of your wellbeing and motivations in all 12 dimensions.
- create small, targeted action steps, set reminders, and track progess for continual improvement.
- get support in clarifying priorities, creating small, realistic (SMART) action steps, identifying obstacles.
- measure your whole-person wellbeing as you continually improve.
- describe and monitor your experiences, goals, issues, progress, and new ideas.
Self Study Center
- explore wellbeing practices to inspire more awareness and actions.
Wellness Resource Centers
- access self-care practices, expert articles, audios and videos.
Share With Friends
Copyright © 2011 Wellness Inventory