What Can the Wellness Inventory Do for Individuals?
The Wellness Inventory is a whole-person assessment and life-balance program designed to help you gain personal insight into your state of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.
Using an approach of small steps for continual improvement, the program offers guidance and tools to transform this new awareness into sustainable lifestyle change and a renewed sense of health and wellness.
The program was developed by wellness pioneer, John W. Travis, MD, MPH and HealthWorld Online. Dr. Travis founded the world's first wellness center in 1975, the Wellness Resource Center, and created the Wellness Inventory as a whole-person intake for the center's clients.
The program can help you to:
- Deepen your sense of personal responsibility for your health.
- Discover the areas of life you are most motivated to change.
- Learn how to use small steps to create sustainable change.
- Connect to a deeper sense of meaning in your personal life.
- Maximize your innate potentials as a whole person.
- Create more balance in your personal and professional life.
- Discover a higher level of personal health and wellbeing.
What Can the Wellness Inventory Do for Organizations and Professionals?
For more information on the benefits of the Wellness Inventory for organizational and professional use, please visit Licensing
Your personal experience of the Wellness Inventory program can be summarized as a journey consisting of "3 Steps to Wellbeing."
3 STEPS TO WELLBEING
a whole person assessment.
a dynamic, personalized action plan.
improvement with online tools and resources.