We offer a weekly webinar for professionals, Creating Wellbeing for Your Clients and Patients. We also have an on-demand webinar, Whole-Person Wellbeing for the Workplace (mp4 video). Register below.
WEBINAR #1: Creating Wellbeing for Your Clients and Patients
For: Wellness and Life Coaches, Wellness and Health Professionals, Educators, Wellness Oriented Businesses (Spas, health clubs, wellness centers)
The webinar will introduce you to our newly launched 3.0 Version of our Wellness Inventory whole person wellbeing program with a Live Tour of the user experience. You'll see how deeper awareness can be transformed into ongoing lifestyle change. We will focus on how our foundational whole-person approach can:
- Align with your business model and mission.
- Increase participants' self-responsibility to manage all aspects of wellbeing.
- Support their journey with continuous, sustained improvement.
|Thursday August 28, 2014: 2-3 ET (1 CT, 12 MT, 11 PT)
|Thursday September 4, 2014: 7-8 ET (6 CT, 5 MT, 4 PT)
Presenter: Jim Strohecker, President, WellPeople - Co-creator, Wellness Inventory Certification Training
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 310-823-9553.
WEBINAR #2: Whole-Person Wellbeing for the Workplace
If you're an HR professional, wellness director or coordinator, or small business owner with at least ten full-time employees, this is for you.
- Employers will see how a fresh and deeper approach to self-managing wellbeing can produce better results for any person with online access. Large organizations can see aggregate reports specific to locations and departments.
- Wellness Inventory is a strategic framework into which all wellness-related initiatives can be cohesively organized and tracked by participants.
- The program promotes self-responsibility and self-management for wellbeing. It's an ongoing process (12-month subscription) to check-in and continually improve behaviors and lifestyle choices for personal AND professional wellbeing.
- The program is also a powerful coaching tool for those who select group or personal coaching. The program was co-designed by coaches with over 30 years experience.
To many people, it's common sense to have a healthy, engaged workforce. Better performance, less absenteeism, lower healthcare costs. It's also a practical reality: investing in wellbeing is smart business for the bottom line, proven by numerous studies for diverse wellness initiatives. Towers Watson found that programs with earnest support averaged 28% higher shareholder return and 11% more revenue per employee.
See why the Wellness Inventory will be effective for your workplace, large enterprise or small business. Learn how the program will boost job engagement with improved wellbeing. The webinar is one hour.
|Request link to On-Demand Workplace Wellness Webinar || |
Presenter: Ken Grimsley, VP Business Development, Certified WI Coach
Questions? Contact Ken@WellPeople.com
Webinar #3: Wellness Coach Certification Training